Iran Arming Hezbollah for Aerial Warfare

By Adam Hanin, November 6, 2010

moz screenshot Iran Arming Hezbollah for Aerial Warfareababil03 300x183 Iran Arming Hezbollah for Aerial WarfareWhat’s New

According to Kuwaiti sources, Iran has provided Hezbollah with both manned and unmanned aerial assault planes, as well as military training. This takes the possibility of war with Hezbollah to a whole new level. With weaponry like this, Hezbollah could be capable of reaching nearly any target in Israel within a short timeframe. Not only does this create significantly increased risk for Israel, but it also raises the possibility of a preemptive Israeli attack on both Lebanon/Hezbollah and Iran.

While a preemptive attack would be justified to ensure the safety of Israeli citizens, it would, again, place Israel on the defensive against charges of military aggression. Regional and global reactions could continue to damage Israel’s reputation and create the risk of further delegitimization. Time will tell what Israel’s response to this latest arms advance is, but it certainly puts it in an almost certainly no-win situation.

Articles of Interest

Iran Arming Hezbollah for Aerial Warfare
Tagged with:

Adam Hanin

0 Responses to Iran Arming Hezbollah for Aerial Warfare

1. Ka69 says:

Did you read the article?????? She called ‘Arabs’ savages, but i suppose that would be ok in your book?? People can see straight through your racism.

2. Ka69 says:

3. Anonymous says:

Actually, she did NOT call Arabs savages, she called the terrorists who brutally murdered the Fogel family – including decapitating a 3-month old baby – savages. We are anything but racist, but we are against brutality of the sort demonstrated against the Fogels. They did nothing to ask for or invite such a heinous crime, and their murders are, indeed, savages.

4. Anonymous says:

5. Anonymous says:

I meant, of course, their murderers.

6. Anonymous says:

I meant, of course, their murderers.

7. What else would you call people that murder little babies. It doesn’t matter if they are Muslims, Jews, Christians or what they are savages. It’s so hard for Muslims to hear the truth. I totally support Ms Phillips

8. What else would you call people that murder little babies. It doesn’t matter if they are Muslims, Jews, Christians or what they are savages. It’s so hard for Muslims to hear the truth. I totally support Ms Phillips

9. Kimberly says:

As a journalism major in college, it is the worst kind of opression when journalists are “investigated” because someone on one side or the other doesn’t like the verbage used. I can’t imagine any better word than savage to describe what happened to the Fogel family. I defend your right to free speech, if I agree with you or not.

10. Kimberly says:

11. Mark says:

Savages cut the throats of 3 month old babies!

12. Mark says:

Savages cut the throats of 3 month old babies!

13. This is first time when i am using this website and it is great for me. I am feeling so lucky in this website.

14. This is first time when i am using this website and it is great for me. I am feeling so lucky in this website.

15. svn174 says:

I completely support this warrior of free speech and I do not think opinions should be legalized…if so, her…ummmm….opposition would be in real trouble from some of the things I have heard on the news….why no drama there?

16. svn174 says:

17. Tamara011 says:

What about the palestinians who are being killed every day since more than 63 years. Don’t U think that they are human beings?

18. Tamara011 says:

19. Riemoya says:

The murderers were in reality acting as savages and as a deterrent to others not to do the same, I fully support Ms Phillips. I absolutely do not condone any form of terror or murder and this was an act of cowardice when people were asleep and totally defenceless! No one in their right minds would  support such a heinous act.

20. Riemoya says: