Support Melanie Phillips & Send UK Police a Message

By Jennifer Hanin, March 21, 2011

Melanie Phillips 007 300x180 Support Melanie Phillips & Send UK Police a MessageUK Metropolitan Police are investigating British columnist/ author Melanie Phillips for calling the Fogel family murderers “savages” in a recent article that ran in the Spectator. Soon after, Muslims4UK complained to both the Press Complaints Commission and the UK Metropolitan Police.

Act For Israel fully supports Phillips when calling the perpetrators of this Charlie Manson style murder “savages.” We urge you to voice your support to Phillips HERE and counter-complain to the UK Metropolitan Police HERE.

Photo credit: Guardian.co.uk
Tagged with:

Jennifer Hanin

0 Responses to Support Melanie Phillips & Send UK Police a Message

1. Ka69 says:

Did you read the article?????? She called ‘Arabs’ savages, but i suppose that would be ok in your book?? People can see straight through your racism.

2. Anonymous says:

Actually, she did NOT call Arabs savages, she called the terrorists who brutally murdered the Fogel family – including decapitating a 3-month old baby – savages. We are anything but racist, but we are against brutality of the sort demonstrated against the Fogels. They did nothing to ask for or invite such a heinous crime, and their murders are, indeed, savages.

3. Anonymous says:

I meant, of course, their murderers.

4. What else would you call people that murder little babies. It doesn’t matter if they are Muslims, Jews, Christians or what they are savages. It’s so hard for Muslims to hear the truth. I totally support Ms Phillips

5. [...] SEND YOUR OWN MESSAGE to MELANIE PHILLIPS and the METROPOLITAN POLICE Tweet Posted by Adam on March 23rd, 2011 :: Filed under Fogel massacre Tags :: Melanie Phillips You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. Itamar: Heartwrenching Details from First Responder IDF Sgt. Edi Itelman blog comments powered by Disqus /* Said on 2011-03-18 20:50:00 [...]

6. Kimberly says:

As a journalism major in college, it is the worst kind of opression when journalists are “investigated” because someone on one side or the other doesn’t like the verbage used. I can’t imagine any better word than savage to describe what happened to the Fogel family. I defend your right to free speech, if I agree with you or not.

7. Mark says:

Savages cut the throats of 3 month old babies!

8. This is first time when i am using this website and it is great for me. I am feeling so lucky in this website.

9. svn174 says:

I completely support this warrior of free speech and I do not think opinions should be legalized…if so, her…ummmm….opposition would be in real trouble from some of the things I have heard on the news….why no drama there?

10. Tamara011 says:

What about the palestinians who are being killed every day since more than 63 years. Don’t U think that they are human beings?

11. Riemoya says:

The murderers were in reality acting as savages and as a deterrent to others not to do the same, I fully support Ms Phillips. I absolutely do not condone any form of terror or murder and this was an act of cowardice when people were asleep and totally defenceless! No one in their right minds would  support such a heinous act.